View the entire Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

If I pass away, what happens to my individual account at QuietGrowth?

If a client passes away, then we will need the following documentation before we can take any instructions from a third party:

1.   Death Certificate of the client.

2.   Will and Grant of Probate, OR Letters of Administration.

3.   Proof of identity, which can be a copy of the passport or government issued ID card, from the administrator.

After these documents are submitted by the administrator and are approved by us, we will take instructions from the administrator.