View the entire Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Can I invest in QuietGrowth portfolios directly without signing the Managed Discretionary Account contract?

No. We provide you with the QuietGrowth service through the Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) structure.

You would need to take the 'risk tolerance determination questionnaire' and digitally sign the MDA contract, so we can start managing the money you transfer to your QuietGrowth portfolios. This process is as per the regulations.

Also read the answers to the related questions: