Irrespective of whether personal information is stored electronically or in hard copy form, QuietGrowth will take all reasonable steps to protect the information from misuse, interference and loss; and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Use secure IT systems and firewalls.
- Adopt a clean desk policy.
- Document storage security procedures.
- Train our employees appropriately.
- Take all reasonable steps to protect the information provided on our website and apps.
Some of the security features that we provide in our product for you:
- Two-factor authentication for the website, iOS mobile app and Android mobile app.
- Fingerprint security feature for our iOS and Android mobile apps. This feature is referred to as Touch ID for the iOS mobile app.
Our online security practices include:
- 256-bit SSL encryption: While you are accessing our website, connections between you and our servers are secured to industry standard specifications.
- Systematic procedures: We have internal processes set up, that are revisited time and again, to ensure that our systematic procedures related to security are strengthened. We maintain continuous encryption, auditing, logging, backups, and safeguarding of data.
- Automatic logout: If you are not active in our website for an extended period, we automatically log you out. This is in line with our efforts to avoid unauthorised people accessing your account.
- Contact information confirmation: All changes to your contact information are verified with you over email before we confirm those changes to your contact information.
QuietGrowth takes great care to protect personal information on our website. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online.
The website may contain links to other sites. QuietGrowth is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites.
Contact details for further information
For information about privacy generally, or if your concerns are not resolved to your satisfaction, you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) on 1300 363 992 or via www.oaic.gov.au.