- using secure IT systems and firewalls;
- having a clean desk policy;
- document storage security procedures;
- appropriate training for our employees;
- taking all reasonable steps to ensure information provided on our website is protected;
- 256-bit SSL encryption: While you are accessing our website, connections between you and our servers are secured to industry standard specifications..
- Systematic procedures: We have internal processes set up, that are revisited time and again, to ensure that our systematic procedures related to security are strengthened. We maintain continuous encryption, auditing, logging, backups, and safe-guarding of data.
- Automatic logout: If you are not active in our website for an extended period of time, we automatically log you out. This is in line with our efforts to avoid unauthorized people accessing your account.
- Contact information confirmation: All changes to your contact information are verified with you over email before we confirm those changes to your contact information.
QuietGrowth takes great care to protect personal information on our website, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online.
The website may contain links to other sites. QuietGrowth is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites.
Contacting for further information
For information about privacy generally, or if your concerns are not resolved to your satisfaction, you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) on 1300 363 992 or via www.oaic.gov.au.