View the entire Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

My current residential address has changed. How can I change the address in my account details?

Please inform us of the new residential address. Also, please provide us with a proof of address, in the form of a bank statement or a utility bill, dated no longer than 3 months from today's date, which contains the name and the new address. Please note that the name should match the name in the QuietGrowth records.

Then, we will update the current residential address in QuietGrowth records, and also internally communicate with the brokerage firm to update the records of your brokerage account.