View the entire Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why must I complete the Annual Review?
Every year, we must complete the Annual Review of your Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) Investment Program to ensure that the program remains suitable for you. You would need to review your most recent answers to the 'risk score determination questionnaire' as part of this annual review. It's a simple online process.
Whenever the anniversary day of our MDA service to you approaches, we will communicate with you to complete the annual review. You would need to complete the annual review of your MDA account within 30 days of your anniversary date so that we can continue to manage your investments.
This activity is required as per regulations.
If you do not complete the annual review within 30 days of your anniversary date, we will have to cease the MDA service to you.
Impact of the ceasing of our MDA service to you:
- execute buy trades for the cash in your portfolios
- monitor your portfolios for rebalancing purposes
- review your Investment Program annually
- provide the Annual Investor Statement outside the MDA service period
- charge you the QuietGrowth MDA management fee.
- provide you with access to the QuietGrowth website and apps to view your assets at your brokerage account and/or cash account
- track your distributions and dividends, if any
- track the performance of your portfolios and securities
- provide you with access to the financial tools on our website and apps
- provide the Annual Tax Summary for the security holdings
- provide you with general financial advice
- charge you the QuietGrowth administration fee.
Refer to our Financial Services Guide for more information on our services and fees.
We strongly recommend you complete the Annual Review.
Suppose you do not complete the annual review before the deadline, and we cease the MDA service to you. In that case, we strongly recommend that you restart our MDA service by reviewing your most recent answers to the 'risk score determination questionnaire' and digitally sign by logging in to your QuietGrowth account as soon as possible.