View the entire Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I replace any of the ETFs in the QuietGrowth Portfolios with own choices?
No. We have opted for certain specific ETFs in each of the QuietGrowth Portfolios because we believe that these ETFs are the best choice to invest in each of the asset classes of our portfolios.
- Can I execute the buy and sell trades myself for the money I deposit in QuietGrowth portfolios?
- Should I use a robo adviser or invest by myself?
- What does it take to make DIY (do-it-yourself) investments rather than hiring a financial adviser?
- Will QuietGrowth hold my individual stocks or bonds in addition to the QuietGrowth Portfolio it suggests?
- Do you factor in my outside investments, such as existing ownership of certain stocks and bonds, when you create my QuietGrowth portfolio?