View the entire Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

If I pass away, what happens to my individual account at QuietGrowth?

If a client passes away, then we will need the following documentation before we can take any instructions from a third party:

1.   Death Certificate of the client.

2.   Will and Grant of Probate, OR Letters of Administration.

3.   Proof of identity, which can be a copy of the passport or government-issued ID card, from the administrator.

After the administrator submits all these documents to us and we approve these documents, then we will take instructions from the administrator.