View the entire Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the terms that are used commonly to describe your service?
We manage the investments of clients to achieve risk-optimised returns over the long-term. We create a Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) for the client. The 'general financial advice' and 'personal financial advice' that we provide — as part of our MDA service — are in the form of digital advice.
- robo advice
- MDA robo advice
- digital advice
- digital wealth management (DWM)
- digital investment management
- automated investment management
- online investment adviser
- digital investment advisor
- digital financial advisor
- online financial advisor
- online wealth manager
- online discretionary investment manager (ODIM)
- digital discretionary investment management
- algorithm-driven investment management
- digital-only roboadvisor (Note: we are not a hybrid robo advisor)
- digital-only roboadvisory
- independent robo advisor (Note: we are not an incumbent robo advisor)
- standalone robo advisor
- What is the difference between robo advice, digital advice, and automated advice?
- What is the difference between robo advice and robo investing?
- Is QuietGrowth a digital-only roboadviser or a hybrid roboadviser?
- Is QuietGrowth a do-it-yourself (DIY) service or a do-it-for-me (DIFM) service?
- Is QuietGrowth an independent robo adviser?
- Is QuietGrowth a standalone robo adviser?