View the entire Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

How do you conduct ID verification of clients residing outside Australia?

For a client who mentions that her current residential address is outside Australia, we request her to provide with a certified copy of her ID document. For details on the nature of the identity document that we require, please refer our Certifying the Identification Document webpage.